A new guide for curriculum adoption in the new normal
Curriculum adoption is a complex process even in normal times. You’ve got to evaluate multiple programs and build consensus among diverse stakeholders—all while managing communication, scheduling, and people.
We are here to help. No matter how or where your students are learning, our new actionable guide will help you keep your curriculum adoption process as smooth as possible—both adapted to current circumstances and designed to outlast them.
Our strategies from the field will help you:
- Design a remote/hybrid-friendly process
- Experience the programs through valuable digital demos and efficient communication with publishers
- Convene a diverse team that can collaborate well wherever school is taking place
- Investigate short- and long-term needs with teacher learnings and input
- Develop shared goals and rubrics
- Establish consensus in your community
Sign up and receive our bite-size guide that makes it easy to jump right into action.